Pie Tasting Contest
Sponsored by Val and Paula Mundell and Jeffrey's Restaurant
- 1ST PLACE - $50 Cash and $50 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
- 2ND PLACE - $45 Cash and $45 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
- 3RD PLACE - $35 Cash and $35 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
- 4TH PLACE - $25 Cash and $25 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
MYSTERY PRIZE FOR THE BEST TASTING HUCKLEBERRY PIE
$50 CASH FOR BEST LOOKING PIE
Enter - Fair Week Tuesday (Open Class Entry Day) - Noon until 8:00 PM in the Food Department. Pies will then be judged on Wednesday by the Open Class Judges using the normal baking criteria.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to enter
- All fresh homemade pies can be entered, including cream pies
- NO STORE-BOUGHT PIES
- Use only disposable pie pans. NO GLASS OR CERAMIC PIE PANS
BEST TASTING PIE CONTEST ENTRIES will be judged on Friday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Judges will include local military, police and fire department members.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CONTEST
Fruit pies can be donated to be sold at the 4-H Kitchen - simply sign the log permitting us to do so.